The two countries I chose to write about are AFRICA and SOUTH ASIA!
Final Project (7–10 pages), not including the cover and the references:
In developing a policy in the country you selected, consider the following:
- Explain the rationale for selecting the country.
- Describe the social determinants of health in the country that you would need to address. Explain why you need to address these determinants.
- Explain the possible public issues you might encounter in health literacy and cultural awareness in this country.
- Describe the relationship between health inequality/inequities and life expectancy for the population in your selected country.
- Describe two current efforts in this country (you selected) to reduce health inequities.
- Explain how you might develop a health policy so that it gets the support of the country you selected. Note: Take into account the culture of the country.