- Define what a theory is.
- Explain the role of evidence in supporting a theory.
- Explain how to go about finding credible sources of information to support a theory.
- Describe one example of how a personal bias may differ from a theory.
Note: Make sure that you address all points in this discussion prompt. Also, do not use examples that your classmates have used in previous posts.Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
- Identify and define each of the three dominant ethical theories in Western philosophy.
- Define social responsibility.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.