Choose a technology to question in your final project in preparation for your presentation at the Online Technology Conference and answer the following questions about it:
- What is it?
- Why did you choose it?
- At this point, very briefly state what you think the answers to the six questions below will be? Why?
- What is the problem for which this technology is the solution?
- Whose problem is it?
- Which people and what institutions might be most seriously harmed by a technological solution?
- What new problems might be created because we have solved this problem?
- What sort of people and institutions might acquire special economic and political power because of technological change?
- What changes in language are being enforced by new technologies, and what is being gained and lost by such changes?
- What steps will you take to answer the questions?
- What obstacles (if any) do you see in your way to answering the questions?
Please hand in a list of these questions with your answers in complete sentences that use conventional written English. You should write around 300-500 words, not