IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- True or False: Chanphen’s goal is to bring people to Jesus, not to bring Jesus to people.
- What do Heather and her husband initially offer those on the street, in hopes that they will form relationships?
- True or False: With the help of Heather and the church, Carlota was able to escape prostitution and find a job at a local grocery store.
- Chanphen emphasizes the importance showing God’s love by __________________.
- Heather explains how missionaries serving in remote villages often had no concept of
- After quitting her job as a businesswoman, Chanphen started working as a ________.
- Which is not a regular task for Heather?
- True or False: Heather discouraged the “American Denominational Model.”
- What changes has Chanphen been able to make in her organization?
- True or False: According to the video, social work is rarely seen in the church but is more a function of missions.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
SOWK 135 Quiz 1 (Liberty University)
SOWK 135 Quiz 2 (Liberty University)
SOWK 135 Quiz 3 (Liberty University)
SOWK 135 Quiz 4 (Liberty University)
SOWK 135 Quiz 5 (Liberty University)
SOWK 135 Quiz 6 (Liberty University)
SOWK 135 Quiz 7 (Liberty University)