Use the same business problem/opportunity and research variable you wrote about in Week 3.
Remember: Do not actually collect any data; think hypothetically.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary in which you:
- Identify the types of descriptive statistics that might be best for summarizing the data, if you were to collect a sample.
- Apply the types of inferential statistics that might be best for analyzing the data, if you were to collect a sample.
- Analyze the role probability or trend analysis might play in helping address the business problem.
- Analyze the role that linear regression for trend analysis might play in helping address the business problem.
- Analyze the role that a time series might play in helping address the business problem.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines using the template at right.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Other Weekly Assignments can be found here