This assignment must be based on HAC (Hospital Acquired Infections)
The ability to translate analytic results into clear, concise, and actionable results is a vital skill for health care administrators. Because decision making is increasingly data-driven and evidence-based, managers are frequently required to formally present statistical results to leadership. Sometimes, decision makers differ as to how well they comprehend the information being delivered. Your job as a health care professional is to know how to distill and synthesize data analytics and present complex concepts in the pursuit of value, quality, and safety. You must be able to clearly communicate the results of your team’s data analysis and it should be both insightful and informative. How much your work is valued can depend heavily on how well the results of that analysis are articulated. Effectively communicating the results so the issues and recommendations are clear and explicit can greatly enhance the value of your analytic work.
For this assignment, you will evaluate the approach of an analytics team and interpret and present statistical results to support a health care recommendation.
Review the Vila Health: Presenting Statistical Results for Decision Making simulation to evaluate, interpret, and present statistical results to support a health care recommendation.
This assignment has two deliverables:
- Prepare an 8–10-slide PowerPoint presentation about the statistical results with recommendations to health system leadership.
- Ensure the slides graphically communicate the findings.
- Ensure your presentation is relevant to and easily understood by everyone in the audience.
- Include an APA-formatted references slide at the end of the presentation.
- Be sure your written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Use Kaltura or similar software to record your PowerPoint presentation. The presentation should last no more than 3 minutes, and it should contain audio of you speaking. You may use alternative programs or technology, provided you can still create a presentation with visuals and recorded audio.
- Before you begin recording, create a script, speaker notes, or a detailed outline that you can refer to as you record. This professional best practice will help you prepare for your presentation and serve to clarify any insufficient or unclear audio in your recording.
- Write a 2–4-page executive summary to accompany the PowerPoint presentation that provides additional context to the results of data analysis.
- Include APA-formatted in-text citations where appropriate.