Course Name – Cryptography
Course description for Cryptography-network-security-principles-practice:
The course examines methods and techniques for concealing data for security purposes. Topics covered will include cryptographic techniques, approaches and technologies.
My Job Title – Software Engineer
Strictly no plagarism.
Attached the textbook below
This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment.
· Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
· Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
· Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
· Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
· You should not provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.