- Objectives of the Oral Presentation
- Practice the use of PowerPoint
- Deepen your knowledge of the Hispanic countries and cultures or of a topic of your interest
- Practice writing in Spanish
- Practice making a presentation in Spanish.
- Choose a Hispanic country (e.g., Estados Unidos Mexicanos), state (e.g., California), city (Los Angeles), or another topic of interest (e.g., Frida Kahlo)
- Prepare a PowerPoint with 12 or more slides about your chosen topic
- Write a 1 sentence per slide in English and in Spanish, and include the English cognates