Research Paper Instructions.
Due: December 2, 2020 by midnight
Length: 8-10 pages
Students are required to write a research paper on living a balanced life in philosophy. The research paper grade final submission. The paper is roughly 8-10 pages in length and all citations must be made in Chicago Manual Style (CMS). Use Aristotle as a philosopher.
A good paper with do the following:
- Introduce a specific philosophical problem to be discussed
- Thoroughly explain the philosophical arguments
- Utilize quotations in an appropriate manner for interpreting complex arguments
- Use clear statements and syntax
- Have a clear thesis.
- Discuss potential counterarguments, and/or address key assumptions
- Define important terms
- Cite sources for quotations, paraphrasing, or as references.
- Include a Bibliography
- Follow CMS guidelines