This is the third assignment in your course project. For this assignment, you will research the local organizations and resources currently providing services to address your identified human services issue or problem.
Address the following items in your assignment:
The topic Is human trafficking
- Identify and describe the current community resources available that are addressing your issue. When considering resources, think about educators, organizations, government agencies, non-profits, crowd sourcing sites, and others.
- Assess the services currently provided by each resource. How successful are they? What does success look like?
- Assess, specifically, any advocacy approaches used by community resources to address your issue in individual, group, community, and public-policy-making contexts.
- Assess the current gaps in services. What is needed and why? Consider how current resources could be repurposed in new and creative ways.
- Support your findings with a combination of community and scholarly resources.
The paper must be 3–5 pages in length.
Include a title page and a references page.
Include an introductory paragraph and a concluding paragraph.
Include a minimum of five resources.
Follow APA guidelines for style and formatting.
Submit your paper to Turnitin. Review the results and make any adjustments needed. Then submit your paper to the assignment area for grading.