As the launch for an online site approaches, the firm already has new ideas for other products and services.
Create a media-rich, 14- to 18-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® tutorial for the firm.
Your tutorial should:
- Include a title page.
- Explain the concept of information systems planning.
- Compare at least two development planning methods.
- Clarify why each planning method is appropriate for new system implementation.
- Select a methodology for designing the information system.
- Explain the reason for the selected methodology.
- Address the option to acquire (instead of build in-house) information systems.
- Identify and discuss the tools that might be used in the acquisition of a new information system.