Read Accounting for Biological Assets (see link below). Address the following topics/questions in a 5 page critical essay.
- Describe the accounting for biological assets process per IFRS standards and compare it to Singaporean FS 41 and to corresponding U.S. GAAP.
- Describe the issues facing Olam Corporation contextually and financially.
- Analyze and evaluate the merit of arguments made by Muddy Waters analysts.
- Analyze and evaluate Olam’s rebuttals and financial statement presentations and disclosures.
- Based on your analysis, which side do you find has the upper hand, and how has the stock and performance of Olam performed to date?
Your critical essay should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, not including the title and references pages
- Cite a minimum of three references
- apa format, include introduction, and conclusion