NOTE: You will use the same product throughout the duration of the course project, so please choose wisely! I have been using the same product from project 01 to 3 and will still need to continue to use the same product.
Great news! Your concept passed initial testing and went on to more rigorous, quantitative testing. The results there were promising and you’ve decided to launch the new product! Now, you need to identify potential suppliers and distribution partners.
For this assignment, create a 5-6 page paper that contains the following information:
- In 1-2 pages, create a list of at least three potential suppliers and describe what they would do for your company (preferably using real-life suppliers, but you may use fictitious names if you can’t locate an existing company that supplies that material).
- In 1-2 pages, create a list of at least three potential channel partners and describe what they would do for your company (wholesalers, retailers, etc.).
- Using the companies listed in your supplier list, create a diagram of suppliers that traces your offering back to its raw materials.
- Using the companies listed in your channel partner list, create a flowchart that shows at least three potential pathways to get your product to the consumer.
- Include a ½-page write-up that discusses the value that each supplier and channel partner contributes to the development and distribution of your offering.
Proofread your final assignment for correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. For more information about APA, please visit the Online Library, which is available through the Resources tab.
If you need assistance with using Microsoft Word, please visit the Video Tutorials page in the Course Materials folder.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.zip” extension to the filename.) An example is shown below: