Module 03: Video Discussion
6363 unread replies.6363 replies.
This week the discussion format will be in the form of video presentations instead of written format. Please record a 3-5 minute video using the feature in Canvas (next to the textbook icon you will see a media strip, if you click on this you will be able to record your presentation) or you can record on a Smartphone and upload.
If you are unsure how to record a video discussion, please contact the Canvas help desk for instructions on how to complete a video recording. The Canvas help desk is available 24/7 and you can find their contact information under the “?” on the left of your screen.
Your HR team is responsible for new employee orientation/onboarding. Please share an orientation/onboarding plan you have or would implement for new employees.
Considerations for your plan (not requirements):
– Outline key purpose or purposes.
– Identify process for background check, paperwork, and first day of employment.
– Generational considerations.
– Identify your plan after initial orientation/onboarding process.
Your video discussion should be 3-5 minutes.You do not need to include a journal article to support your video discussion.
- Your initial post is due by Thursday. This allows you and your classmates time to view and reply.
- For full credit, you are required to respond to a minimum of two classmates. Your responses can be in written format. Please begin your reply by addressing the student by name. Your responses must be completed by Sunday at midnight.
- Please refer to the rubric for the grading requirements. You can view the rubric by clicking on the wheel in the upper right corner and selecting “show rubric.”