- Must use an episode of Modern Family as an example
- Define conflict, utilizing Bevan.
- Describe one interpersonal conflict that was not handled effectively in the television episode or film.
- Explain how this situation meets the criteria for interpersonal conflict, utilizing Bevan, Section 9.2.
- Note: Focus on one exchange that illustrates one conflict and not the entire plot of the episode. If possible, provide some dialogue so the reader can clearly see how the characters handled the situation.
- Explain why the conflict was not handled effectively, utilizing Bevan (Chapters 8 and 9).
- Describe two strategies outlined in Bevan that the characters used to address the conflict, utilizing Bevan.
- Describe two strategies outlined in Bevan that the characters could have used to resolve this conflict more effectively, utilizing Bevan.
- Required text: Bevan, J. L. (2020). Making connections: Understanding interpersonal communication (3rd ed.). https://content.ashford.edu/