Develop a five-year strategic plan with cost estimates and a time line. It should be 5-7 double-spaced, typed (12 point) pages plus exhibits. Need two references and plagiarism free. Your plan should include/address the following points:
- Describe the situation facing Missouri Can Company (MCC) at the time of the case. This should include the major issues facing the company and the decisions that need to be made. You are to spend no time on corporate history. You must consider the past, but your analysis and recommendations should be forward looking.
- List your specific recommendations for the firm in detail. Analyze and address all four divisions. Explain why each recommendation was made including the information used and the logic (or analysis) applied to reach your conclusion. As you prepare your analysis, remember that no decision is complete until the financial impact of the decisions is determined. Don’t forget that no strategic plan is complete with a financial analysis. Their current cost of capital is 10%.
- If your recommendation(s) need to be taken in a particular sequence, be sure to indicate the proper sequence and the reasons for that sequence.
- The company has a requirement that 40% of the net proceeds from the sale of any capital asset must be used to reduce debt.
- Discuss the events or uncertainties that are most likely to cause trouble in the implementation of your recommendations and how you would react to them if they were to occur.