Hello everyone, I have an Assignment for you today. This assignment must be DONE by Wednesday, March 24, 2021, no later than 10 pm. By the way, I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a Spell Check when completed. Make sure you READ the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado, the instructions to the assignments are below:
Unit V PowerPoint Presentation
Congratulations! You are a marketing research consultant and have just won a contract with a client. Your client is facing an issue, and your job is to explain to the organization the advantages and disadvantages of a focus group and questionnaire as part of the research process for this issue. To do this, you have been asked to create a PowerPoint to present to the stakeholders of the organization. It is not your job to decide whether to use a questionnaire or focus group; you are only expected to present the information so that the stakeholders can select a method. Your presentation should include the components below.
- a description of the issue the client is facing (this issue will be created by you);
- a discussion of the different data collection methods including focus groups and surveys;
- a description of the questionnaire development process;
- a sample of five good questions for a questionnaire (you should include different types of questions such as close-dended, open-ended, scale, ranking, or other types of questions);
- a sample of five good questions for a focus group; and
- an analysis of the value of questionnaires and focus groups in marketing research (how would each help in the research process for this issue?).
Your PowerPoint must be a minimum of 10 to 12 slides. Each slide should have three to five bullet points and slide notes that you would use as if you were actually presenting the presentation. The total length for all slide notes should be at least 300 words. Your introduction slide and speakers notes should detail the issue the client is facing. At least two academic sources must be used, and they should be cited and referenced in APA format.
If you have never created a PowerPoint, or if you need to brush up on your skills, view this example created by the CSU Writing Center to learn tips and best practices for creating a PowerPoint (which will be last attachment).
By the way, I have a attachment below which is a study guide. Second attachment, below is a CSU article from the study guide for this assignment. Lastly, is an example power point (optional for review). Any additional information must be cited & referenced. You are welcome to using other educational sites as long it’s pertaining to the topic. Be sure to use the resources below & be sure utilize the “Required Unit Resources” from the study guide for further information on this assignment. Remember NO PLAGIARISM & I need will need a PLAGIARISM REPORT upon completion.