Marketing Plan PresentationAssignment
As the final step in your marketing plan, you will create a narrated PowerPoint presentation. Your presentation should be about 7-8 minutes long and cover all the major parts of your project.
A narrated presentation to the class not to exceed seven (7) minutes in length. You should assume that you are presenting your plan to a potential investor or lender – a professional business audience (think TV’s Shark Tank).
Keys to a successful presentation:
• Professionally prepared slides
• Presentation skills count – enunciation and correct pronunciation is important
• Avoid background noise
• Do not read the slides – tell your story
• Be prepared for the discussion in Module 8 – your classmates will provide feedback on your presentation
Your slides should follow this format and sequence:
• Cover slide which includes your name and project
• You may have optional slide(s) with pictures or relevant images
• Product description with FAB – 2-3 slides
• SWOT – 4 slides (one each factor)
• Segmentation – 2 slides (one each segment)
• Supply chain – 1 slide – should be similar to the chart in the written plan
• IMC – will vary, but commonly 3-5 slides
• Reference list – you are required to keep a list of all sources other than the course materials (text, module content, this guide) used to develop your plan. Include these as your final slide.