1. Write a 1-page executive summary to add to the beginning of you Marketing Plan. Must format in APA format. (Please use information from attached Detailed Marketing Plan word document)
Many top executives simply read the executive summary rather than the detailed plan itself. You should explain the situation, the goals and objectives, the actions the team is recommending, and how this will be successful. Keep it brief and informative.
2. Create a 9 to 12-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint®.
3. Create PowerPoint Slides for each of the other elements from the Detailed Marketing Plan that are listed below:
- Situation overview
- Marketing strategy
- References page
– Use a slide or two to explain each element that is listed above.
– Use Speaker Notes for details on each slide. Each slide should use the information from the attached detailed marketing plan word document.
– The end result should be a good flow, with a logical progression.
– Keep in mind to use specifics, not general marketing concepts. Everything should be about ECRH.
– Be sure to present each element of your Marketing Plan.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.