The poem “Barbie Doll” by Marge Piercy
writes out the poem
- What was your purpose? What effect were you trying to achieve?
- What was interesting about the process you went through in writing this paper, and what did you learn from it?
- What was the most difficult about this paper, and what did you learn from the attempt?
- What do you see as the strengths of the paper, and what would you try to do if you were to revise it some more?
- What’s not a part of your paper that you think might help a reader understand or appreciate it more? What didn’t you put in? Are there certain events or feelings or memories that led you to write on this topic or to take this approach?
- What kind of feedback or response would you like from your instructor?