Family-owned dry-cleaning business operating in a small town, in business for 10 years with 3 full-time employees. The business complies with all environmental protection laws which allow for up to 10 “units of pollution per day” to be emitted into the air. The dry-cleaning business sits next to a day care center and the playground where the kids play gets the “brunt” of the pollution every business day. The law is being followed by the dry-cleaning business as to the amount of pollution emissions allowed for. You are the dry-cleaning business owner.
In one or two sentences, answer each question below briefly:
• Step One: Define the problem
• Step Two: Analyze the problem
• Step Three: Generate options
• Step Four: Evaluate options
• Step Five: Make your decision
• Step Six: Implement and reflect