Job Description and Justification
As the HR manager for a large health care organization, you have been asked to design a new position for an individual contributor in a non-clinical department such as Billing, Admitting, HR. The job should be entry to mid-level and one appropriate for someone with a bachelor’s degree in health care administration.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Develop the job title and essential duties for the new position.
- Write detailed job description suitable for listing on the organization’s website.
- Identify the desired KSAs (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities).
- Explain the required minimum qualifications.
- Describe the steps involved in hiring for this new position.
- Develop salary recommendations.
- Identify a process to identify the most qualified applicants for the position.
Be sure to justify each decision and recommendation you make.
Writing Standards: Include the assignment title, your name, course title, your professor’s name, and the date of submission on a separate page (first page of submission).
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Design a non-clinical job for an individual contributor with justification for its development.