Success Gardens is planning to feature a garden club each week on its show and wants to invite garden clubs to apply. You have been asked to update the contact information for the clubs in a database, modify a form including the contact information, and then create individualized letters and envelopes using mail merge.
For this assignment, you will need the following files:
New blank Word document
You will save your files as:
- Open the Garden_Clubs database, and save it as Lastname_Firstname_Garden_Clubs
- Create a form based on the Garden Clubs table, and save the form as Lastname Firstname Clubs Form
- Enter the information below, using your First Name and Last Name for the last record.
- Update the Address Field for the Evergreen Gardeners to 4525 Center Ave
- Delete the record for Velvet Gloves.
- In the table, apply Best Fit to all columns.
High Rise Garden Path
Harris County Green
7847 Faith Ave
- Export the table as an RTF file named Lastname_Firstname_Clubs_RTF
- Open the Club_Information file.
- Insert the RTF file
- Delete the Address, City, State, and ZIP fields.
- Format the information sheet to display as a one-page document
- Include a page color, page border, and theme.
- Save the document as Lastname_Firstname_Club_Information
- Open the Contacts_Letter, and save it as Lastname_Firstname_Contacts_Letter
- Using mail merge, include appropriate merge fields from the Garden Clubs table in the database in the letter.
- Complete the merge, and then save the merged letters as Lastname_Firstname_Club_Letters
- Create envelopes to be used with the letters, using Success Gardens’ address as the return address.
- Save the merged envelopes as Lastname_Firstname_Club_Envelopes
- Insert the your name in the footer for each of the four Word documents.