The purpose of this paper is to research and report on the literature available regarding a current and/or emerging issue in career, technical, adult, or workforce education. (CFS I, III)
- Conduct literature research and develop a paper from a combination of AT LEAST 14 cited references including a mix of: books, professional journals, internet websites, and/or institutional documents.
- Write 16-18 full pages (this does include the title, reference pages, or appendices). Use APA formatting.
- Begin your paper with an introduction that explains the set of topics you will discuss in your review.
- Provide appropriate headings (see APA Headings and Seriation http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/16/ ) for each topic in the paper.
- End your paper with a summary of the topics you discussed.