Interview a leader in your organization or another organization.
Obtain a signed consent form from the interviewee.
Include the following questions in your interview. You must include the interviewee’s responses, citing the responses as a personal communication per the APA manual. You can add additional questions of your own if you choose.
- What can leaders do to inspire teams to perform at their best?
- What challenges do you face in maximizing team performance? What do you do to alleviate these challenges?
- What are the top 5 leadership skills for successfully building and leading teams?
- How do excellent leaders develop followership?
- What are some important decision-making strategies that leaders might use? Which of these strategies do you feel is most effective and why?
- What are some ethical concerns faced by leaders? How might you deal with these ethical concerns?
Write a 350- to 500-word synthesized discussion on team leadership based on this week’s readings and your interview.
Include a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed resources. You may use your textbook or the selected resources from the University Library. Do not limit yourself to the selected resources as the University Library has a wealth of peer-reviewed sources for your research.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines using the APA Paper Template.
Include APA-formatted in-text citations and a title page.
Include your signed consent form as an appendix.
Submit your paper