You have been given the opportunity to present your case to an influential interest group in your community. You will use information gathered in each of the previous assignments to create a compelling presentation with the goal of persuading the interest group that your position on the policy is worthy of being implemented.
Create a 6–8-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide a historical perspective of the policy from the Week 3 assignment, Historical Perspective.
- Describe the official and unofficial actors of the policy from the Week 6 assignment, Analyzing Policy.
- Present both of the positions of the policy from the Week 8 assignment, Position Paper.
- Persuade the audience that the position you have chosen is worthy of the policy being implemented.
- Include at least four peer-reviewed references (no more than five years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental websites. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed. Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to identify references.
Your assignment must include:
- Title slide with the name of the policy, your name, and date.
- Reference slide with at least four peer-reviewed references formatted according to the Strayer Writing Standards.
- 6–8 slides (the title slide and reference slide are not included in this number).
- A typed narration of each of your slides in the Notes section of the PowerPoint presentation.