Select a company for which you would like to work, and devise a compensation plan that takes the following concerns into account.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Briefly describe your “dream job” with an organization for which you would like to work.
- Create a rewards and compensation package for this position that would both attract skilled workers (you) yet control costs.
- Create a benefits package for this position that is competitive yet advantageous to the company.
- Assess how negotiating and collective bargaining with this specific position in mind would contribute to the achievement of organizational goals.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the effectiveness of human resource planning and performance management systems.
- Assess how negotiating and collective bargaining contribute to the achievement of organizational goals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in employee and labor relations.
- Write clearly and concisely about employee and labor relations using proper writing mechanics.