IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Determine which statements accurately describe the changing colonial world of the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries. Check all that apply.
- Which of the following factors led to the growth of the Atlantic slave trade? Check all that apply.
- Which of the following best describes the theory shared by some historians as to why the practice of polygyny arose within some African communities?
- According to this clip, how was ownership of slaves indicated?
- Many slaves perished on the transatlantic journey and were simply tossed overboard. What does this suggest?
- What does this film indicate about the black (slave) experience in Brazil?
- Select the correct response from each dropdown menu to complete the sentence.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
HIUS 221 Quiz 1
HIUS 221 Quiz 2
HIUS 221 Quiz 3
HIUS 221 Quiz 4
HIUS 221 Week 4 Journal
HIUS 221 Primary Source And Presentation Review 1
HIUS 221 Primary Source And Presentation Review 2
HIUS 221 Primary Source And Presentation Review 5
HIUS 221 Mind Tap Module 2.3
HIUS 221 Mind Tap Module 2.4
HIUS 221 Mindtap Module 2.4 Part 2
HIUS 221 Mindtap Module 3.2
HIUS 221 Mindtap Module 3.3
HIUS 221 Mindtap Module 3.5