In this assignment, you will rewrite your Health Care Field Research Draft, which includes the utilization of the feedback from the peer review process, if needed. Your final draft will consist of 1,500-2,000 words, and include the following:
- An introduction to topic.
- An explanation of how the articles are used in scholarly research within health care as it relates to the allied health care professional.
- A discussion of the ethical considerations for data collection.
- An explanation of what the data reveals in terms of statistical analysis, including quantitative and qualitative. Include a discussion of the conclusions that can be made from the data, and how it would be applied to the health care setting.
- An evaluation, based on the research, of whether there is enough information to make a decision on the effectiveness of on your topic as it relates to the allied health care professional.
- An explanation of the current and future skills and research trends within the health care industry that influence practice standards.
- A summary of the conclusions from the articles.