Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
- Analyze how policies influence the structure and financing of health care, practice, and health outcomes.
- Develop institutional, local, state and/or federal policy initiatives.
- Consider the role of government and various professional organizations in the process of planning and implementing policies at management levels for diverse healthcare environments.
- Examine the effect of legal, ethical, and regulatory processes on nursing practice (and/or change to providers), healthcare delivery, and outcomes while maintaining balance with administrative and fiscal responsibilities.
- Interpret research, bringing the nursing perspective, alongside perspectives of their administrative colleagues, for policy makers and stakeholders.
- Advocate for policies that improve the health of the public and the profession of nursing and health care administration.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to professional application.
Reflect back on your journey through this course and answer the following:
- What was the most valuable thing you learned in this course?