In your functional assessment report:
- Provide an overview of the case.
- Summarize the information obtained from the interview.
- Summarize the ABC data.
- State the hypothesis clearly in one concise sentence. Then describe Chad’s problem behavior and how you arrived at your initial hypothesis about the function of his problem behavior.
- Design the functional analysis conditions.
- Using the information you gathered from the indirect and direct assessment (interview and ABC data), explain the need for a functional analysis.
- Describe the functional analysis procedure you would use to test your hypothesis about the behavior’s function.
- List the conditions that would be included in your functional analysis and provide a description of how these conditions would be carried out.
- Include information regarding how you would gather data, and ensure interobserver agreement (IOA) and proper implementation of the conditions.
- Describe the type of results you expect from the functional analysis procedure by including a hypothetical graph demonstrating the results of your functional analysis.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References, citations, and headings are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Resources: 1–2 scholarly or professional resources.
- Length: 5–6 double-spaced pages of content, in addition to a title page and a references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.