Develop a financial plan for Patton-Fuller Community Hospital for the upcoming year using the 2010 Operating Budget Assumptions memo and the 2009 Operating Budget in the Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Virtual Organization.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Your presentation should:
1. Identify the GAAP used to create the financial plan.
2. Identify the financial statements used to develop the financial plan.
3. Describe the payment systems and participants that contribute to the hospital revenue.
4. Describe revenue trends that affect the hospital.
Your speaker notes should:
1. Explain the relevance of each GAAP to the financial plan.
2. Discuss the value of each identified financial statement to your decision-making process in the financial plan.
3. Describe the relationship of the financial statements used in the financial plan.
4. Describe each payment system and its effect on financial planning.
5. Clarify the financial contribution of each participant and the effect they have as a source of revenue.
6. The speaker notes provide sufficient background on the topic and address major points of each slide.
1. The speaker notes and bullet points are logical, flow, and review the major points.
2. The presentation is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.
3. Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
4. The presentation—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendixes—is formatted according to APA format
See 8 attachments that include financial statements and budgets for Patton-Fuller Community Hospital