Part 1: Literature Review Matrix
Submit your completed Literature Review Matrix that contains the four research articles you researched and reviewed.
Part 2: Clinical Decision Support (CDS) Recommendation
Develop a 10- to 12-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you present your research and data to support your clinical decision support (CDS) recommendation for quality improvement.
Based on your research, address the following in your presentation:
- Synthesize your findings from your four articles, focusing on applicable models and/or theories relevant to CDS, quality improvement in your workplace, and on applicable evidence-based practice in nursing.
- Recommend CDS or information to consider in clinical decision making and explain your rationale for the recommendation. Be specific.
- Justify your recommendation. Be specific and provide examples.
- Recommend how you would address possible limitations or challenges, including:
- Explain how you would avoid alert fatigue.
- Explain under what conditions you would allow an override to an alert.
- Explain how you would monitor compliance.
- Identify factors that might contribute to continuous overrides.
- Justify conditions under which an override may be necessary.
- Provide references in APA style at the end of your presentation—the reference slide or slides do not count toward your assignment total.
************************THE ARTICLES ARE ALREADY ATTACHED TO THE MATRIX