Entrepreneurial Business Plan: Part 2
Please read carefully, only the sections in bold and underline are the sections that need to be completed. Or the bullets with Asterix before and after. This is a team project in only one fourth of the project is what Iâm asking to be completed. However, this is not only a paper but I must have the sections in a PowerPoint presentation as well.
****** also please read the attached document for the needed information two part assignment **********
Each section that is and underline should only be about 150 words per section only per bulet and as for the power points slides please make sure that the speaker notes are detailed and follow APA writing recommendations. There should only be one slide per section..
Please ask questions if you do not understand
Use the information in your concept statement (Week Three) to create a business plan for the teamâs entrepreneurial business.
Write a 1,050- to 1,250-word executive summary of your business plan.
Include the following items in your executive summary:
- Describe the entrepreneurial opportunity.
- Describe the business, product, or program planned.
- Describe the management team; each team member must play a role in the team.
- 4.***Explain how you would conduct a feasibility analysis.***
- Describe the target market.
- Explain what resources the business needs to move forward in the entrepreneurial process.
- 7.***Write a brief summary of financial projections.
- a.Base the summary on benchmarking, research of similar types of publicly traded companies****
- Identify the forces that determine profitability in the industry.
- Determine the challenges faced by the business as it grows.
- Identify how you evaluate the progress and challenges with growth.
- Determine the two best possible strategies for the growth of your business.
****Conclusion too all! ***
Create a 9- to 12-slide presentation of your executive summary. Design the presentation as though you were pitching your business plan to investors for funding. Include detailed speakerâs notes between 45- to 90-words on each slide.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.