1. Your text identifies at least nine grammatical errors you should avoid or be careful of while writing, list them and give an example of each.
2. List the six principles for structuring effective sentences.
3. How do you know which words and phrases are right to use in your writing?
4. Your text identifies seven guidelines for achieving clarity in your writing, what are they?
5. List the five principles for achieving conciseness in a technical document.
6. What is inoffensive language? How can you make sure you are using inoffensive language in your writing?
7. What are the seven steps for preparing a text for translation from a foreign language to English?