Assigned Personality Disorder:
Personality Disorder: Antisocial Personality Disorder
Anxiety Disorder: SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER (SOCIAL PHOBIA)
Neurocognitive Disorders: Vascular Neurocognitive Disorder
Sleep Wake: Hypersomnia
To prepare for this Discussion:
- By Day 5 of Week 2, your Instructor will have assigned you a personality disorder, which will be your focus for your initial post for this Discussion.
- Review the Learning Resources.
- Explain the diagnostic criteria for your assigned personality disorder.
- Explain the evidenced-based psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic treatment for your assigned personality disorder.
- Describe clinical features from a client that led you to believe this client had this disorder. Align the clinical features with the DSM-5 criteria.
Note: Support your rationale with a minimum of three academic resources less than five years in APA format, including introduction and conclusion