Your weekly submission for the Customer Interviews should include a discussion of the below in the context of developing your chapter for this week.
- Hypothesis: This is what you and your faculty mentor thought before the interviews. (Note: Each week, the hypothesis will change as you address subsequent parts of the business plan; as a preview, see the upcoming topics and assignments for modules four through nine).
- Experiment: What questions will you ask the interviewee to test your hypothesis?
- Results: What did you learn from the interviews?
- Iterations: What are you going to do next? For example, stay the course with your plan, continue with more interviews to test the same hypotheses, pursue other customer segments/change the hypothesis, or pivot and move to a new product/service.
- Interviewees: Include a list and description of your interviewees.
This Customer Interview assignment should address questions 1-5 immediately above. These will be valuable to your developing the this week’s chapter.