Given the material covered in Module 3 (Hardware) and Module 4 (Software), your personal experience, and our good friend reliable sources, provide a well-formatted MS Word document (with citations) that provides a framework for comparing two different computing solutions for both hardware and software issues. [Hint: Such a document would most likely include an introduction paragraph, a table comparing individual characteristics, and a conclusion paragraph.]
For example, you might want to compare an iPhone X with an iPhone 7, or an iPhone X with a Galaxy 7, or a PS4 with an XBox, or an Apple Air with a Razer Blade Stealth.
Considerations might include:
- # of (or importance of) exclusive software products available for that system
- backwards compatibility for “old” materials from previous systems
- cost of the system
- compatibility of the system with supporting services (such as the cell phone network, gaming community, or preferred app store)
- availability of support for the system
- disk space
- type of external media supported
- Graphics Card capabilities
- Processor speed
- Peripherals support
…Or any other considerations you consider important. A minimum of 2 hardware and 2 software factors must be included.