Write a 750- to 900-word comparison of your observations of students in the two educational settings that you completed in this course. Identify differences as well as similarities.
Consider how the physical, cognitive, and social-emotional theories are implemented in each setting.
Address the following:
- Describe each clinical experience setting. Include location, educational level, time of day, what the students were participating in at the time of observation, and the experience of the educator.
- Consider the physical development of each observation. How were they the same? How were they different? What physical developmental theories did you observe?
- Consider the cognitive development of each observation. How were they the same? How were they different? What cognitive theories did you observe?
- Consider the social and emotional development of each setting. How were they the same? How were they different? What social and emotional theories did you observe?
- Overall, did you notice anything surprising about the observations?
- What insight did you gain from these observations?
- How could you apply what you observed to your own educational setting?