Read the Genome4U case study found in Chapter 7 of the textbook.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Design a plan to integrate the different routing protocols into a new network design for Genome4U’s lab.
- Identify the information you will redistribute between routing protocols.
- Identify the problems you expect to encounter (with different metrics, security, etc.) when you redistribute.
- Explain how you will overcome the problems.
- Explain how you will provide Internet access.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast the selection of switching and routing protocols to include interior versus exterior protocols, RIP, RIP2, EIGRP, OSPR, and BGP.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in network architecture and analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely about network architecture and analysis using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.