Read Chapter 2 and 3 for the assessment questions
1. Review the word minimum. The word minimum is there so you provide enough detail and provide a more substantial analysis.
2. Cite in every paragraph with author(s), year. Do not include a page number when paraphrasing.
3. Include the reference or references for each question.
4. If you do not cite or if you do not include a reference, you will not earn any credit for your response.
5. Direct quotes are not analysis and should not be used when answering questions.