This is for my public speaking class. For this assignment, i have to watch a 20 minute youtube video of Amy Cuddy – Your Body Language May Shape Who You Are. I have to answer the questions below and it must be 450 words long.
1. What is her purpose statement? Is it clean and concise?
2. Was the preview effective?
3. Did she use signposting and transitions?
4. Did she have an effective conclusion?
5. Identify the main body points of her speech.
6. Critique the overall organization of her TED talk. Is there anything that stands out as being effective or ineffective?