formal, in-depth case analysis requires you to utilize the entire strategic-management process. Assume your group is a consulting team asked by Nintendo to analyze its external/internal environment and make strategic recommendations. You will be required to make exhibits/matrices to support your analysis and recommendations. The case analysis must encompass pages plus the exhibits/matrices, cover page, and reference page. The cover page must include the company name, your group name, and the date of submission. The matrices must not be part of the analysis body but exhibits.
The completed case must include:
- Executive summary;
- Existing vision, mission, objectives, and strategies;
- SWOT analysis;
- Porter’s 5 Forces;
- Value Chain Analysis;
- Financial Ratio Analysis;
- Balance Score Card;
- Intellectual Assets: Human Capital, Social Capital, Technology;
- Organizational Design;
- A list of alternative strategies, giving advantages and disadvantages for each;
- A recommendation of specific strategies and long term objectives;
- An action timetable/agenda.
Have your group leader place the results of the case analysis in a single document and post it to Group Assignments>Week 8: Group Case Analysis 2 (Module/Week 8) in your Group Discussion. Be sure that the assignment is in a business-professional format; include current APA citing and referencing.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.