Due Tuesday 9:30 pm central time (NO Plagarism) will be submitted in the plagarism checker for grade 4 pages
Course Textbook Reference: Cheeseman, H. R. (2013). The legal environment of business and online commerce: Business ethics, e-commerce, regulatory, and international issues (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Read the call-of-the-question carefully, and follow the instructions for each subject. Prepare four briefing papers using the APA format for research papers, and upload them as one document for your response.
1. Critical Legal Thinking Instructions:
· Read Wrench LLC v. Taco Bell Corporation found in the Cheeseman textbook, pages 187-188.
· Respond to the three Case Questions found in Cheeseman textbook, page 188.
· Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business questions. Argue both sides of all issues.
2. Law Case with Answers Instructions:
· Read California and Hawaiian Sugar Company v. Sun Ship, Inc. found in the Cheeseman textbook, pages 222- 223.
· Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on whether the use of liquidated damage clauses in contracts is good or bad for your business by giving examples of when the clause should and should not be used.
· Provide convincing arguments for both sides of this issue.
3. Critical Legal Thinking Cases Instructions:
· Read Sections 11.1 Cybersquatting (pp. 240-241); 9.2 Agreement (p. 202); 10.3 Force Majeure Clause (p. 224); and 11.8 E-License (p. 242).
· Check the decisions of the highest appellate courts, if a case is cited, for each fact pattern.
· Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on whether each of the four subjects affect business in the United States and if so, provide the worst and best case scenarios.